- It is difficult for mining contractors and consultants to easily and affordably access the right insurance coverage
- Mining consultants and contractors with an annual income of less than $2 million in revenue may be able to access up to $5 million in Professional Indemnity Insurance through our exclusive networks
- By choosing Crucial Insurance, you’ll be able to bypass the typical hurdles associated with finding mining insurance solutions
- Click here to submit your interest
In today’s increasingly demanding business landscape, mining contractors frequently encounter costly and time-intensive barriers when attempting to secure Professional Indemnity Insurance.
It’s no secret that the economic climate has significantly intensified these challenges. Market sentiment, swayed by a suite of economic factors, has made finding insurers willing to cover mining-related businesses a growing concern.
More specifically, the Australian mining sector, often characterised by its volatile nature, has been hit particularly hard. In a hard market, many insurers are reluctant to give mining consultants the cover they need.
Mining contractors across the country are wrestling with the issue of inadequate Professional Indemnity Insurance coverage coupled with soaring prices. This predicament not only hampers their operational capacity but also exposes them to potential financial risks that could cripple their businesses.
But it’s not all bad news. We have developed a streamlined solution to help our mining clients access the right cover – quickly, and at a fair price.
Mining Contractors and Consultants: How to access affordable Insurance
Our Mining Contractors Insurance product offers quick, affordable and comprehensive insurance coverage that eliminates the usual hassles associated with obtaining insurance. We help our clients overcome the typical hurdles associated with finding mining insurance solutions in the market.
One significant distinguishing factor about our Mining Consultants Insurance product is the coverage capacity.
We can help you access coverage of up to $5 million depending on your specific circumstances. This enhancement provides mining contractors and consultants with the peace of mind they need to concentrate on their primary operations, secure in the knowledge that they are comprehensively protected against a broad range of professional risks.
Who is covered?
Our product can extend to cover mining contractors and consultants within a diverse range of occupations and business types, some of which are below.
- Asset Management
- Operational Improvement Consulting
- Maintenance Improvement
- Environmental Impact and Monitoring
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Exploration and Geophysics
- Geological Engineer
- Geotech Consultant
- Geotechnical Analysis and Design
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Metallurgical and Process Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Mine Design
- Mine Development Engineer
- Mine Engineer
- Mine Environmental Science
- Mine Exploration
- Mine Geophysics
- Mine Inspector
- Mine Management
- Mine Optimisation
- Mine Production Engineer
- Mine Rehabilitation and Remediation
- Mine Safety Consultant
- Mine Scheduling
- Mine Services and Infrastructure
- Mine Surveying
- Mine Ventilation
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Geology
- Mine Optimisation
- Mine Plant and Process Design
- Seismic Engineer
- Site Safety Consultant
- Soil Engineering
We can also assist with other occupations not listed above. Contact us to discuss how we can assist you obtain the right Professional Indemnity insurance for your mining consulting services.
Get a quote today!
To further streamline the process, we’ve made applying for coverage easier than ever. Contact us or call us directly at 1300 400 707. Our award-winning team of dedicated advisors is always on hand to guide you through the process and answer any questions that may arise.
If you are a mining consultant or contractor who has been struggling to find the right insurance, acquiring comprehensive and affordable coverage is now within reach.