Why Crucial Insurance?
Work in a rapidly growing company where your talents are valued and your hard work well compensated. You’ll also enjoy a great work-life balance while celebrating your accomplishments with an award-winning team.
- Work in an award-winning brokerage with national clientele
- Work right next to the beach! Awesome Sunshine Coast location
- Be a valued member of the team where your contributions matter
- Excellent remuneration package
- Room to grow with plenty of training and mentorship
- Travel opportunities
- You’re not forced to be a salesperson and compromise ethics for profits - you get rewarded for focusing on quality advisory
- Potential to earn $100,000+ as a professional and fully qualified Insurance Broker
- Plus plenty more perks!
We’re experts in one of the least talked about yet most important part of any business: insurance. We’re Crucial Insurance and Risk Advisors, and we help Australian businesses succeed in today’s economy by protecting them from uninsured risks.
We’re on track to be THE preferred risk advisors for medium-to-large organisations throughout Australia. We provide market-leading customer service and continuously innovate our offerings to provide the best risk advisory our clients can obtain.
We are looking for a person who aspires to be an Insurance Broking Superstar! With a good base knowledge to build upon, this person must possess the drive and ambition to excel in this dynamic industry. This is a full-time role working from our Sunshine Coast Office.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 12 months general/commercial insurance experience or work experience within the Financial Services Sector.
- Core skills around MS Office
- Experience with WinBEAT, OfficeTech, Sunrise and Steadfast IT platforms is highly desired, but not necessary
- ASIC RG146 Tier 2 – Insurance Broking qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience
People will describe you as super organised, hardworking, and happy to go the extra mile.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working independently
- You are a fast learner, extremely organised and able to prioritise your workload.
- You genuinely enjoy insurance.
- You enjoy supporting clients, the Business Owners and team
- You have excellent attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude and a solutions focused approach
As the Assistant Insurance Broker your role will include but certainly not limited to:
- New Business
- Client Management
- Debtor Management
- File Management
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send BOTH of the below to email@example.com
- Covering letter addressing the 4 key skills and attributes and “Why you believe you would be a great fit?”
- CV in pdf format with a minimum of one reference contact
Helpful Note : shortlisted applicants will be requested to complete an online profile. Final applicants will attend an online interview and be required to display appropriate software skills.